Saturday, June 5, 2010

Rajneeti Premiere!!



While the cream of the B and C-list were off in Colombo for IIFA, these stars took to the red carpet for the premiere of
Rajneet. It's playing in theaters now!!

(
Photo credits: Viral Bhayani)



Arjun Rampal and Katrina Kaif!

Don't worry, Arjun hasn't started seeing Saif's hairstylist - he shaved his head for his role in
Ra.1!





Kat is looking lovely in white, don't you think?





And Ranbir is sharp in his suit!



Aamir didn't get the memo that it was a
red carpet event. He just thought he was going to the cinema! (At least that is the only possible explanation for this hideous gray sweatshirt/jeans combo.



Aamir's wifey Kiran Rao apparently still thinks it's 1994 and she is in
Reality Bites.



Show them how it's done, Irrfan Khan!



Atul Kulkarni gets a pass on the denims because of his charming smile! (I just like him... what can I say?)



Deepti Naval in red and black!



Kabir Khan and Mini Mathur!



Ajrun lends a little glamour to the woman who will always be known to me as Eve from
Angel - Sarah Thompson.



Gul Panag looks smashing in blue!



Prakash Jha and Ronnie Screwvala bond on the red carpet!



Everybody's having a good time!

I'll be seeing the film today and if I can get to the cafe, I'll post my review tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Why is Arjun Rampal dressed like a Catholic priest is what I want to know?! Though I'd certainly want to confess my sins to him;)

Also love that Eve from Angel has made it in Bollywood, how cool/weird is that?

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl