Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun with Google Analytics!

I'm sorry, my dear friends, that I am still minus Internet. We can thank Comcast for neglecting to keep their appointment with my sister and me to hook us up to the lifeline of everything good.

So, in lieu of anything intelligent or deep to say, let me delight you with some Fun with Google Analytics!

Some intrepid Googlers have found me by searching these phrases - I will help you solve your problems!

"a love poem that is appropriate"

Have this one by Lord Byron! It is appropriate!

TRANSLATION OF A ROMAIC LOVE SONG.

1.

Ah! Love was never yet without
The pang, the agony, the doubt,
Which rends my heart with ceaseless sigh,
While day and night roll darkling by.


The full text is here -
over at Project Gutenberg.

"akkis 2010s best calender"

The post you are looking for is
here and Akshay's was, indeed, my favorite of the bunch!

I need to do another photo spread of him soon. Maybe in advance of
Khatta Meeta! Akshay Kumar No. 1 Ladies Fan Club is back in action!

"are you like checking me out - dhoom 2"

The line can be found
here!

Oh, beloved
Dhoom 2 recaps - I haven't forgotten you! I promise! It's just been a massively busy month or two and with me now without Internet... well, keep hanging on!

"arshed proffeser sexy movie"

Hmm... I'm not sure about this one. If anyone would know if Arshad Warsi played a sexy professor it would be me - and I have no clue.

"bollywood blind items"

Oooo!! I have some good ones!!! I don't know how much I should spill, though.

Is anyone up for a Bollywood blind item? Maybe I'll post a few tomorrow.

"bollywood movie white people should watch"

I'm going to have to go with
Om Shanti Om for this one.

Or
Omkara.

It depends on if your audience is in the mood for silly or serious.

"ek niranjan - meaning"

I just learned this one! It means
loner.

"famous people with hubris - list"

Do we really want me to answer this? I'll poke the tiger and list a couple:

Bachchan, Abhishek
Varma, Ram Gopal

"johnny lever 2050"

Alas, that the sequel to
Love Story 2050 titled Johnny Lever 2050 has never been made!

Johnny Lever plays a simple college girl who dies when hit by an ice cream truck and then appears again 50 years in the future!

Q:
"name of girl dancing in aapka kya hoga houseful"

A: Jackie Fernandez

Q:
"name of the girl who play role in rocket singh"

A: Gauhar Khan and Shazahn Padamsee

Q:
"name rangeela re girl"

A: Urmila Matondkar

"sajid khan is a loser"

If he is, I'm sure he's crying all the way to the bank.

"was jaan-e-mann flop"

Sadly, yes, although I don't think it should have been. It's one of my favorite films!

4 comments:

MsBlogger said...

Yeah, Google Analytics can be a lot of fun...

Like someone found my blog searching 'theory of badmaash company (film)' which I never remember saying anything about...

Haha @ 'Sajid khan is a loser'!

ComcastCares1 said...

Sorry we missed the appointment. I work for Comcast. Send me the phone number linked to your account and a link to this page. I'll make sure I reach out to my regional contact to ensure that the next appointment is completed successfully.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Pessimisissimo said...

Filmi Girl, I say yes to blind items and more Byron quotes!

And I hope Comcast realizes that it should give you a rebate on your first month's bill to make up for the all the Internet inconvenience they've put you (and your fans!) through this past week.

Best,

P.

Filmi Girl said...

@msblogger Hee hee! I like that, too!! :D

@comcast I most certainly will do so. We were very inconvenienced by this.

@pessimisissimo Check today's post for a blind item!! :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl