Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday Gossip!

Good morning! Still under the weather but I'm heading into work today, so wish me luck!

* Sajid Khan gives good
quote:

On his confidence as a filmmaker

I am extremely confident about the kind of films that I made. I don't think I would ever be stepping into a zone where I am unsure of a film's success. It should not be tricky. People expect general entertainment from films. I would rather play safe and make a blockbuster rather than not being safe and have my investors worrying.


* Poor Katrina Kaif got laughed at for attempting to speak in
Hindi.

* Secret hottie Prakash Raj talks about his new film
Naanu Nanna Kanasu.

Naanu Nanna Kanasu revolves around a caring father and his beloved daughter. It's about father-daughter relationship. Father, who shows unconditional love and possessiveness, which leads to suffocating atmosphere.

* Ajay and Rohit Shetty are teaming up for an
action film!

Says Rohit Shetty, "Isn't it only natural that Ajay and I get together for an action film? Action and stunts are in our genes. Ajay began his career with an action flick Phool Aur Kaante. In fact in Golmaal 2 I had replicated the scene of Ajay perched between two speeding motorbikes, his entrance scene in Phool Aur Kaante. During that film I was an assistant and that's where our friendship started."

* Salman Khan advised Sonu Sood to go
non-veg.

* AR Murugadoss is set to announce
Shruti Haasan and Suriya for his next film.

* Soha Ali Khan has no desire to work with
Sharmila Tagore, none at all.

* The gossip rags would have you think that Bebo
not getting in "fighting shape" for Agent Vinod is the most important part of this story. I, on the other hand, am amused that Saif Ali Khan seems to think that getting six pack abs is the only requirement for the part. DUDE! Any idiot can get a six pack - that buff look didn't help you out in Kurbaan, now did it? Try brushing up on your 'acting with botox' skills instead.

* A teaser image from
I Hate Luv Storys was released! I don't know about this film, you guys...



And enjoy a trailer from
Golimar starring Priyamani and Gopichand!

2 comments:

ajnabi said...

Prakash Dad's new project sounds like Bomarillu with girls. Any word on who's playing the daughter?

Amaluu said...

I saw the tamil version of that movie "Abhiyum Naanum" w/ Trisha Krishnan and it was really, really cute! PR is awesome.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl