Welcome to Tuesday!
And guess what? Kites is still making news...
* Did it disappoint at the box office? At the Indian box office? Apparently. It didn't disappoint me, though! I have a feeling that like Dil Se, Kites will find its audience eventually...
* Sonali Kulkarni just got married for the second time!
* Confirming that I will not be seeing Don 2, Lara Dutta has joined the cast.
* Anil and Sonam are doing a film together. Maybe he can help her with her acting...
* Shahrukh Khan shot an ad for toothpaste despite being ill.
* Karan Johar can't decide on when to release Stepmom.
* Saif Ali Khan is teaming up with Vishal Bhardwaj on an undetermined film.
Also, Saif needs to stop writing articles and submitting them under different names because this article about how he is wearing no make up in Agent Vinod is clearly not written by an objective journalist.
Bollywood nawaab Saif Ali Khan who is renowned for his rugged patent look in long hair and beard is all set to go off make up in his upcoming home production Agent Vinod.
While most of the B-town super stars apply the make up to hide their age and look younger, Saif thinks differently for his movie that also stars her beloved Kareena Kapoor.
The film is expected to hit the screens in March 2011.
This is the same 'rugged' Saif who indulged in hair plugs, botox, and an eye lift for Love Aaj Kal...
* Ram Gopal Verma has decided that Vivek Oberoi is safe to work with again and is making Rakta Charitra with the actor.
* Ashutosh Gowarikar got 3700 auditions for Buddha - this is the film he is making with an English crew, in English. Um... I can't help but want to refer Ashutosh to the experience of the Roshans before committing to the English thing.
* Ekta Kapoor knows what she is all about, though - she's hired Shobba De as a media consultant.
* The music for I Hate Luv Storys was leaked.
* Ranbir's top secret Rockstar look will apparently be:
Ranbir and Imtiaz finally decided that his character will sport shoulder length hair as rock stars are often seen sporting long hair while performing live on stage. Imitiaz felt that Ranbir could carry this look very well and looks like a real rock star.
* Akshay Kumar loves his Dimple Kapadia! (Because he has excellent taste!)
And have a video on the making of Darling!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl