Hi Tuesday! Sorry I missed Monday but I've been ill... I'm feeling a bit better, though, and managed to rummage through my links to bring you a nice news round-up.
* I'm sure everyone has heard the sad news about Mac Mohan.... well, Amitabh Bachchan paid him a nice tribute:
"There is sadness in declaring that this evening actor Mac Mohan passed away. He was a soft hearted gentle soul. His frail body defeated the strength of his character and his kind nature. A person of great care and concern for all."
* Call it the Shiney Effect - actresses are opting out of a film he signed on to.
* Katrina Kaif has won the hearts of many Southern heroes...
* Vidhu Vinod Chopra is launching a series of books on classic films and I get ready my wallet.
* Arjun Rampal is going bald for Ra.1.
* Sajid Khan's next will be an emotional-action-entertainer! Woo and hoo! I can't wait! And it had better star Akshay Kumar!
* And speaking of the Khiladi, he got into trouble during shooting for Thank You when he accidentally backed into a cop car.
* Singh is Kinng is embroiled in a copyright lawsuit. Things must be bad in Hollywood if companies are going around suing Anees Bazmee - how Americans actually saw Singh is Kinng?! Give me a break!
* Arshad Warsi promises to no longer smoke in public.
And the non-smoking hottie discusses his directorial ambitions:
"I won't be beginning the shoot of my film before mid of next year. The story and screenplay of AKKAD is very complicated and it is a difficult film to be executed", reasons Arshad, "I want to be 200% sure before I come on sets for this film. I am sure it would be a tedious effort to make this film. People who will see the film will like it but mujhe pata hai ki mera aur mere crew ka band bajne waala hai. It is going to be hard work. Even if I go wrong at one single point in the making of this film, I would be jacked."
* Miss Pooja, beloved bhangra songstress, is making her film debut.
* Bipasha and Ranbir are BFF?
* The Mumbai Mirror spills the dirt on the international version of Kites - more action and a topless shot.
Hrithik and Barbara Mori on Hi Blitz!
Katrina Kaif promoting Rajneeti...
Was Ranbir out clubbing with Bips the night before? He looks tired...
The whole gang!
And for those who don't follow Genelia D'Souza on Twitter...
She is one lucky girl...
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl