Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Gossip!

Good morning, all!

*A chooooo!*

I have a wee cold and am all snuggled up in bed with a glass of iced coffee.

*sniff sniff sniff*

But thankfully, you won't catch any germs online, so don't worry about washing your hands before you read your gossip!

* Priyanka Chopra is
tackling quite a few projects - including Don 2 and... singing?

Priyanka has plans of singing professionally. "But not right away. I don't want to do anything until I am fully ready."

* Sonu NIigaam sang at a tribute to
Naushad Ali. I bet it was an amazing performance...

*
Here is a lovely interview with Gurinder Chadha.

"I feel I have achieved what I set out to do, in terms of making the British-Asian family a mainstream of British culture, " she explains. All her work since Bend It Like Beckham has attempted to take her beyond message-centric, community-specific films to more broad-based genres.

* Aamir Khan puts a
chill factor on Prateik's social life.

* Hrithik and papa Roshan are gearing up for...
Krrish 2!!!

Also, they were mobbed at a
temple.

* Somebody has actually cast
Shiney Ahuja in something.

* I love
Katrina Kaif.

"I always used to make a world in my head and live in that. I always wanted to be something unusual. Some of the dreams I remember, they may sound stupid - I wanted to be a firefighter, I wanted to be a stunt woman, I wanted to go to NASA. Acting was something to fancy," said Katrina.

* Subhash K. Jha gets
catty! (And I like it!)

Hits do count. And actors, who tell you otherwise are just liars. If an actor says, ‘I’m beyond the numbers game’, it means his last four films have flopped. If he says, ‘I’m taking time off to be with my wife and kids’, it either means his marriage is in trouble or he isn’t getting good offers.

And my guess for his last blind item - Sonam and Imran.

4 comments:

Christine Menefee said...

I like Kat too, increasingly. Do you think she meant she thought acting was too fancy, or something to fancy? (I think the former, from context.)

Glad you were able to post your column this morning despite being sick as I'm quite addicted to it. Get well soon! The oak and pine pollen allergy season should be about over, by now, where you are, right?

Anishok said...

Get well soon! :)

I'm glad Priyanka is venturing into singing, she has a very decent voice unlike some others *coughHrithikcough*, and she can actually pull off a Mariah Carey song!

ajnabi said...

I read the article before I read your guess on the blind item, and I'm telling you, they're the only couple who popped into my head.

MsBlogger said...

I'm actually starting to like Katrina... slightly.

Not for her acting and not even for her looks, but just for her persona which is really attractive (don't take that in the wrong way).

Hehe I really like Subhash Jha! And would love to hear Priyanka sing

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl