Friday, May 28, 2010

Kangana Ranaut in Hi Blitz!

Gorgeous Kangana Ranaut poses up a storm for Hi Blitz magazine. She is doing a tribute to famous women in Indian history!

Hi Blitz has the best photo spreads out of all the Indian glamour mags, I think. (Although
Verve is still my favorite...)



This one is my favorite of the batch - I love how fierce she looks with just a hint of fear. Even when she is just posing, Kangana doesn't have that bland look some of the other starlets default to.



To go from that to the steely nerve of this pose - the feminine trappings disguise it somewhat but look at her eyes.



And the peaceful exterior of this one hides inner turmoil. You can just tell.



Three little letters... UNF.

Is it any wonder I love her so?

Kangana, darling, you are divine!

Photo Credit: Jatin Kampani
Source:
Kangana's Blog, where you can read her little write-up on the shoot!

4 comments:

Bombay Talkies said...

If you hadn't put her name in the post I'm not entirely certain I would have recognized her. She looks nothing like...well...like herself. The styling in the photos is beautiful though.

Filmi Girl said...

@bombay talkies It's the hair, right? You're missing the curly-wurly hair!! :D

Shell said...

totally agree with Bombay Talkies. I would have never knows this was Kangana at all. She looks stunning in every picture, though I actually think that she looks a little like Gauri Khan in the third pic. Could be the curly hair, but she does look very different.

Bombay Talkies said...

haha yes, the hair definitely has something to do with it! It's so distinctive, I always recognize her by it. Sort of like Priyanka...you could erase her from every picture and leave only her hair, and I'd know immediately who it was.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl