Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kalki Koechlin in Harper's Bazaar

My dear Kalki Koechlin is really starting to make waves! And she'll be seen in Zoya Akhtar's next film with Hrithik and Katrina!



I love her image. She's not a fashionista or a Barbie doll... although this spread has little to do with "Eco Fashion" and the promise of the cover is not really fulfilled. Her expressive face is covered in almost every shot - they may as well have used a generic model for this shoot.



Would anyone look good in this outfit?



Where is she leaping to in those shoes?



I almost like this one... almost.



The Shopaholic look just doesn't suit Kalki...



Neither does the Club Tramp look...

2 comments:

Bombay Talkies said...

Yikes about those last few. I think the cover shot is the most beautiful of the bunch.

Simran said...

I think Kalki is beautiful. The pictures might be a bit mehhh , but she's a wonderful actress. Can't wait to see more of her soon!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl