Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Gossip!

Is it finally here?

This has been a looooong week.

And don't forget that tonight (EST) is the
Hum Tum aur Ghost watchalong. If you gave me your e-mail, I'll be getting in touch and if you haven't... well, it's not too late!

Okay! Gossip!

* Kalki Koechlin is doing a film with
Sanjay Leela Bhansali! Now there is something to get excited about!

* Sonu Sood is drawing on his experiences at
college for his role in Dabangg. Dudes, I love Sonu Sood.

* Katrina Kaif is going to be a
wedding belle on the cover of Femina India.

* More on the alleged refusal of
Ranbir Kapoor to star with Shahrukh Khan. I wonder if maybe Ranbir just doesn't want to do a script written by Karan. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who enjoys melodrama.

* After the splash made by
My Name is Khan, Yash Raj has sent New York over to Egypt. You know, I wonder that people aren't following this more closely... maybe I should write an article.

* Cutie pie Anushka Sharma talks
Badmaash Company.

Well, another thing which is quite fresh about the film is your pairing with Shahid. I am sure it would have been fun to be working with someone from your age group in your second film, right?

Yes, the fact is that I can afford to be casual when it comes to Shahid as a co-star. He is closer to my age and I can talk about certain things with him which I may not have been comfortable with say Shahrukh Khan (
Rab Ne....) or Akshay Kumar (Patiala House). While with Shahid, I can be on a back slapping relationship, with others there is bound to be some distance due to the respect factor coming in.


That's right, sweetie, one doesn't "talk" with Akshay - just UNF.

* I am
so done with Barbara Mori. Just stick a fork in her.

* Miss Suzy Q
speaks on whipping Hrithik into singing shape!

“I got a call from Hrithik’s office to be his vocal coach. When I met him, I realised he had a great sense of music, melody and pitch, so it was easier to coach him. I trained him for three to four weeks during which we rehearsed several English songs and then got into the studio to record his vocals.” Suzanne is all praises for Hrithik’s performance. She smiles and exclaims, “As a teacher, I think my student has performed really well!”

* Disney is trying it's hand at a
desi-style High School Musical.

* Sajid Nadiawala is now Mr. Blockbuster.

Looking back at his string of super-hits, Sajid says, “I’m repeating myself but I truly feel I’m blessed. And, here I stop to thank each and every member of my cast and crew. Whether it is David Dhawan, Raj Kanwar or my brother Sajid Khan — each of them has given their best to my banner. I must also express my gratitude to Salman, who I love unconditionally; Akshay, who has given me priority as a friend and a professional; and all those other actors who have trusted me as a producer.’’

* Imran Khan discusses his
shirtless scene - is this going to be the USP of I Hate Luv Storys?

"I was not shy of showing my body. I was already doing functional training with my trainer Yasmin Karachiwala for a year and was particular about my fitness. But this was different. In this particular scene where I casually take off my shirt, the focus was on attitude, without making a big deal about the body. But since I was going to be shirtless, my physique had to look good."

* I'm less concerned with the
facts about Raavanan in this article and more concerned with drooling over the picture of Vikram.

* Vivek Oberoi continues to be a sweetheart by
helping little girls.

THE
BADMAASH COMPANY!





Mr. "Beard"maash Company!



Hi, Meiyang! Nice tiger! Rrrrroar!

4 comments:

ajnabi said...

I like the look on Anushka's face in the last pic. It totally looks like she's talking between her teeth to Shahid. "Oh God. There he goes again. I swear, *every* *single* time we get on a stage he thinks he has to sing!"

I'm really excited about the possibilities inherent in Kalki doing a role in an SLB film.

Filmi Girl said...

Hee! I hadn't noticed that in the last picture... What do you think he's singing? "Kiiiiites in the skyyyyy..."

VIBGYOR said...

fully mashala gossip :)
my email address : vibgyor.vyas@gmail.com
@buntyspeak on twitter

Thanks

Simran said...

Oooohhh, I love Shahid's beard! He looks so mature! I LOVEE IT. :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl