Just one more day until HOUSEFULL!! I am probably a little too psyched for this but I loved Heyy Babyy and I have a feeling that Housefull will be Heyy Babyy dialed up to 11 - especially since the dead weight of Fardeen Khan was replaced with the studly Arjun Rampal.
But let's check out today's news!
* Aamir Khan is going to be in Paris!! Fans should note that he is arranging a fan meetup on May 2nd.
* Bollywood ban stays in Bangladesh.
"Film enthusiasts can easily see good Indian films on cable television so why should we stop Indian films being screened in our cinemas?" Kazi Firoz Rashid, president of Bangladesh Cinema Halls Owners Association, told AFP.
I think they do this in Kerala, too, yes? To protect Sandalwood?
* Did I also mention that I love Sajid Khan? He's not screening the film for the press because...
Says a producer: "My film has a monkey slapping Akshay Kumar, a dog, a tiger and sleepwalking father who suddenly comes awake to sing, 'Papa Jag Jayega'. It isn't the most logical of films. It's for the masses. So let the critics watch it with the masses on Friday."
* Aishwarya Rai offers a nice solution to the dates problems for Action Replayy - she and Akshay are working, working, working this year!
* Do you know who else I love? Katrina Kaif. The gorgeous Kat has realized that too much exposure on the Internet can be a bad thing and is not joining Twitter.
And do you know what I say? Thank GOD! I found out so many awful personality traits from Bollywood celebrities on Twitter that I don't need to know that Katrina eats fruit for breakfast or enjoys "hangin wit d gurlz" or whatever.
Good on you, Kat.
* Farhan Akhtar is making a period film!
* Soha Ali Khan's long nightmare is over - Accident is finished filming. The lady Ali Khan somehow managed to avoid shooting in Delhi, which is where Shiney is... because he's banned from entering Mumbai.
* Poor Arshad Warsi is mired in Tobaccogate 2010 for smoking outside a school. This is so silly - almost as silly as VESTGATE 2010.
I do smoke but I was smoking outside the college campus and signing autographs near my van. There must be some mistake. Tusshar doesn't smoke at all so I don't know who is complaining about him and why. Nobody has asked us to go anywhere to give a statement and no complaint has been registered by the college. If the time comes, we shall extend our cooperation. I don't think we have done anything wrong. I would never smoke inside a school, college or educational institution - Arshad Warsi
* Shahrukh's wax version is heading to Hong Kong for shooting!! He'll be there for 3 months so start planning your trips!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl