Good morning (or afternoon!) I did a brief interview with DJ Rekha last night and should have that up for you later today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, the only time she had to chat was before her set which means that a) I had had a couple of cocktails and b) she was distracted by, you know, work and her friends and therefore remained uncharmed by both my sparkling wit and epic cleavage.
Alas, such is life.
But moving on to more important things... like BOLLYWOOD GOSSIP!
* Hrithik will not be performing at IPL because of his knee but these other folks are: Priyanka, Bipasha, Katrina, and AR Rahman.
* Watch a little clip of Celina Jaitley talking about India's Gay Film Festival!
* Vipul Shah wonder why Aish and Akki weren't paired together before.
"Akshay and Ash look terrific together. I am surprised that no one has thought of casting them as a romantic pair. They are outstanding."
So true, dude! They were sizzling together in Khakee!
Also, Vipual Shah says this, "Miss India pageants have always shown interest in entering cinema and Indian cinema has welcomed them. There are so many great stars coming out of Miss India pageants so there is a natural relation. But I doubt, whether every model can become an actor."
You're preaching to the choir. Tell it to Imtiaz Ali.
* Akshay likes playing the underdog.
* Riteish Deshmukh likes Marathi films.
* Sunidhi Chauhan is going to judge Indian Idol 5!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl