Another day at the Twilight Convention today! And tomorrow is The Blue Mug!
But right now is gossip!
* Top Story today isn't Bollywood but it is interesting in the wake of the Queer Film Festival in Mumbai - Archie Comics is going to feature an openly gay character! I'd like to give a big cheer to Archie Comics!
* Deepika Padukone talks Housefull!
In case of a family entertainer Housefull, you must be having a far better comfort feel about the eventual outcome of the film, right?
I think Sajid (Khan) is good with this genre. I remember watching Heyy Babyy and enjoying it tremendously. What I liked about the film was that despite its comic treatment, there was a lot of emotional depth to the narrative. The film had some meaning after all. The same holds good for Housefull. From an out and out commercial family entertainer like this, you would definitely come out feeling quite good. There is drama, action, romance and above all a beautiful bond of relationships right through the course of the film. It is a film that you would come out loving and enjoying. Even though the film is a comedy, the content has a lot of soul to it.
* Another one of the songs Aishwarya and Akshay are doing in their tribute to the 70s in Action Replayy is "Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Band Ho" from Bobby!
* And speaking of Akki, Imran Khan has apparently based his character in I Hate Luv Stories on the Khiladi himself!
* Kishore Kumar's son Amit is singing for the Kishore Kumar biopic!
* The Raavan OST is released and the Hindi version is up on iTunes - Vikram was in Mumbai for the release.
And SRK tweeted a pic from Ra.1!! I can't wait for this movie!!
Catch you on the flip side!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl