Let's find out, shall we?
The Mumbai Mirror says:
Unfortunately, Luv cannot act at all.
In fact, it appears he really doesn’t want to act, since absolutely no effort shows on screen. Luv has a thin, long awkward face topped by badly cut hair which sits on a small reedy body. He delivers his dialogue without opening his lips, his face registers absolutely no emotion, while he dances out of rhythm, like Pinocchio on stilts. He didn’t stand out in any scene, and not all of it can be blamed on poor direction, which of course is obvious.
And what about Glamsham?
Long side-burns; receding hairline, parted from the centre; prominent lisp; slight bug-teeth; floppy ears; a disproportionate figure… As you watch this super-star bob his head to contemporary beats in checked trousers, you sense he’s been somehow forced into this. If not, the delusion is a bit worrying. Stop it. No laughing matter, this.
The next day, Suman’s son, Adhyayan retaliated on Facebook: “I have journos calling me to comment on this boy’s (Luv) FB status. Don’t know if he deserves my attention but anyway I thought I’ll ask u people”.
Moving on to the important GOSSIP!
* Maradona Revllo (Pankh) spills a bit about his next film that should have us all paying attention:
"I can't reveal much about the part. But I got to work with screen divas like Zeenat Aman and Helen. Not bad for my second film."
HELEN! I will certainly be following this story with great interest.
* There are times when I really love Ram Gopal Varma. Usually those times are when I am watching Rangeela but today, my heart pattered a little to hear that he is going to make a film on a sex scandal guru.
Stay classy, RGV!
* Ranbir Kapoor is working hard on his characterization of Kishore Kumar for the biopic. I think he can pull it off - Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani showed that he can do physical comedy, which Kishore Kumar was all about in his film roles.
* Just because Aamir is (supposedly) taking a two-year break from films, don't expect him to stay out of the public eye. He may be hosting Kaun Banega Crorepati.
* Reports of Akshay Kumar's daredevil stunts in Housefull are fantastic. The reckless behavior is just one of many reasons I love Akshay Kumar.
* Bipasha Basu tries to both dismiss size zero while also fat-bashing in this bizarre statement:
The size zero propaganda is very disturbing and on my part, I will only stress on the word fit than thin. Size zero only works for petite women. Skinny is passé, real women have curves...at the same time, curves cannot mean belly fat. What's more disturbing than belly fat is the way the media discusses size zero. Granted it is the smallest size, but one must realize that one size cannot fit all. One person alone cannot represent an entire nation of curvy women.”
Can you hear my face-palm through the screen? Nobody can fit into one body type - some women gain weight around the middle, some in the hips, some up top... we can't control that. It's genetics.
The no belly fat rule for beauty is just as restrictive as expecting all women to be size zero.
* Hrithik Roshan gives a hilariously pompous interview:
Do your kids watch your movies? Are they aware of what you do?
Hridaan is too young, but Hrehaan is becoming aware that his dad is different from other dads, that he seems more important than other dads. You know he has a Krrish doll that he plays with. I find that weird, my son playing with a doll of me! Sometimes, when I’m injured or tired and lying in bed, he looks at me almost suspiciously, and asks, “You are Krrish Daddy, aren’t you?” (Laughs)
* Mustache Slide Show!!
Kangana looking fierce on the cover of Hi Blitz!
John, Bips, and Maradona at the premiere of Pankh...
Rekha at the premiere of Sadiyaan...
And the Sinhas
And lovely Hema Malini.
Also, have a song promo for Indra Sana - I guarantee it will banish any blues!