Good morning, my darlings! What is in store for us today...?! You'll never guess! There is such goodness...
* Top Story today - Duggu to romance Bella! (That's KStew and Hrithik in Shekhar Kapoor's latest film.)
* I know a lot of you don't like her but I think Katrina Kaif is SO CUTE!
She's releasing an album of children's songs inspired by her niece.
And she'll be playing Madhubala in the Kishore Kumar biopic!! YAY!
* Mallika Sherawat's Hisss is finally releasing at Cannes! I've been dying to see this one - it's directed by Jennifer Lynch!
* Dia Mirza is quitting Bollywood.
(cue cricket chirps)
* Maybe she can find work with Ram Gopal Varma, who is working on a million new scripts.
"But the moment I start working on an idea with a writer, it'll come out to the media. I'm at any given point of time developing 10-12 ideas with my writers... For that matter people know only five [ideas/scripts], actually I have 10 more."
* Sunny Deol doesn't do remakes. There are so many jokes just waiting to pour out on that one but I'll be good and resist.
No... Ah... Sunny Deol is a remake of Dharmendra! Bad, Filmi Girl!
* Apparently, Akshay Kumar is not happy about some comments made by Karan Johar on the nature of the films that Akki does.
* And Shahrukh is furious as Yuvraj Singh for insinuating that SRK and Karan Johar are a real life Dostana - as in the movie.
* Aishwarya talks about her role in Raavan!
* Akshaye Khanna is fond of sulking. No, really. Also, click the link for the worst/most hilarious picture of Akshaye's hair ever.
* Neha Dhupia continues to charm me by picking projects like this one where she plays a dacoit.
* It's Akshay Kumar's turn for the celebrity diary on mid-day.com!
11:15 am: Hope Tina does not kill me... got the kids a lot of horror toys they had asked for... scary masks, fake blood capsules that burst when you squeeze them, whistles etc... Heh heh! Aarav plans to use them on Tina.
Suck it, K.Jo.! Akshay is clearly awesome!
* And finally, Amitabh Bachchan cannot do anything without getting protests from somewhere - this time it's the Tamil diaspora protesting his visit to Sri Lanka.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl