Hello and good morning! Yet another week is upon us and another weekend's releases gone into the ether.
Coming up this weekend is Pathshaala with Shahid and Ayesha Takia, which should be cute!
* Top story today: There will be a special Helen-themed episode of Dance India Dance... starring HELEN!
* Prince has done very well at the box office!
Says a prominent film [critic], "If till last week, someone would have said that a film starring Vivek Oberoi would take the third best opening of the year after Shah Rukh Khan's My Name Is Khan and Salman Khan's Veer, he would have been pronto sent to an asylum."
* Dhoom 3 is still kicking around YRF.
* Farah Khan is very happy working with Katrina Kaif for Tees Maar Khan. Lucky Farah has also had her husband helping out on the sets!
And Kat has been offered an item song in Prabu Deva's Ich that would be set in Paris... yes. Just, yes.
* Murli Sharma is going to be in Dabangg! I liked him quite a bit in the Rohit Shetty genre, so some classic masala should be right up his alley!
* Orange is only mentioned in passing in this interview with Genelia D'Souza - the interviewer preferred to grill her on her dating status. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? I don't who Genelia is dating but I do want to know about what is happening with Orange. She's not all of a sudden going to start talking about how she and Riteish are getting married (they're not!), so stop asking about it and ask her about her films.
* New interview with my girl Hard Kaur!!!
Kings XI Punjab is not doing too well. Any words of encouragement for them?
No, just because I’m a Punjabi I don’t side with them. I feel bad though when anybody loses. At the end of the day, every body is an Indian. I’m not at anybody’s side. I’m at India’s side.
* Rajesh Khanna is scaring the neighbors by wandering around topless.
And have some MONDAY SPARKLE!!!
Katrina Kaif at the Filmfare Awards! There is some classic bitch-face in the audience while she performs, so keep your eyes peeled!
Old is gold! Helen dancing at what appears to be a Long John Silver's restaurant!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl