Yes! You know what day it is... PRINCE-It's SHOWTIME!
* Mr. Vivek "Prince" Oberoi is all over the place talking about stuff!
Would you agree with Karan Johar that wrong marketing was the cause of Kurbaan's debacle?
Whether it is the story, acting or marketing, no one knows the formula to make a hit film or the reason behind a flop.
I think he hit on all three right there. *ba-dum!* I'll be here all night, folks!
And I know you want to see the saucy image accompanying this post on Vivek's romantic side!
Stardust calls Prince... "red, hot, and spicy!!! Yum!
Sadly, it looks like Jaane Kaha Se Aayi Hai is yet another film not making it here to the USA, so I'll have to wait for DVD to see the cuteness of Riteish and Jackie together again.
And, seriously, JKSAH sounds super-cute!
* Read about the picturization for "Nacha Mein"!
Or read my music review of the film!
"Nacha Main" sounds like the Sajid-Wajid we all fell in love with back in the Partner days. Sonu Niigaam sings "nacha main" like it's serious business, but don't let that fool you - this bhangra flavored foot stomper may not be very original but it is a lot of fun. Sajid-Wajid keep the tempo pumping!
* John Abraham and Asin are going to be paired in the remake of a Tamil film called Kaakha Kaakha!
* Congratulations to Rambha, who just got married!! She will continue to work!
* Sad news - Namitha is taking a break from acting.... *sob sob sob* I'll miss you Namitha!!
* Is Kat going to do the Tamil remake of 3 Idiots?
* Vidya Balan has been approached to star in the Silk Smitha Biopic - which sounds AMAZING!
Director Milan Luthria says, "It would be premature to reveal on record who's playing the lead. But yes, I'm directing The Dirty Picture for Ekta Kapoor. I was bowled over when I read the script. The story has everything. It's a mirror of our times. Silk Smitha was a cult figure in her times. She spawned so many imitations including Nylex Nalini and Disco Shanti. In fact, I worked with Disco Shanti in Najayaaz when I was assisting Mahesh Bhatt saab."
* If the picture from this post is a production still from Action Replayy - which it appears to be - I don't know how I can keep waiting for this film to come out!! Seriously! Akshay and Aish both have so many films coming this year that I'm just dying to see.
* Like Ravaana - and it turns out that Abhi's character is based on Maoist leader Kobad Ghandy!
Is it me or is 2010 shaping up to be super-fantastic?!
Has anyone seen this Bollywood Gossip Spoof show "Bollywood Nonsensex" starring the world's cutest Juhi Pande?
Aishwarya Rai on the cover of Hello! (Hel-loooooo, Aishwarya!)
And the Women We Love cover of Filmfare.... and I'm trying really hard not to comment on the fact that one of these ladies really, really has not proved herself worthy of sharing cover space with Hema Malini and Rekha. Really hard.
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl