Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday Gossip! The I am up extra early edition!

You guys, Arshad Warsi Week is totally crazy... I had no idea how much work would go into this AND I just got totally served in the live chat... *face palm* Arshad is sooooo saucy but I knew that going into this business and that is why I love him! He is Mr. SRS BNS.

Also, I think chatter Niraj is my secret double because he asked about lip-sync songs, which we all know are my most favorite thing in the world!

Okay! Here is your Wednesday Gossip and let me tell you that Vest*gate 2010 is still going strong but there is another storm brewing... JACKETGATE 2010!

You see, a specially designed leather jacket for Akshay Kumar in
Action Replayy disappeared from the sets! And apparently Akki is not happy about it.

The jacket is
described as:

“It was a unique, hand-crafted, bling-bling leather jacket."

(Maybe the
tax collector took it... because apparently some producers don't like the new tax laws about filmmaking.)

But getting back to the more serious business of Vest*gate 2010 -
Indiainfo suspect that the meltdown happened because Shahid wanted to impress Anoushka Sharma.

Thankfully,
Totallyfilmy runs it down for us!

As per a source familiar with the whole issue, what bugged the team of Badmaash Company was Shahid’s spoil brat attitude especially when he knew beforehand about wearing the white vest for the title song of the film.

Other non-clothing related news? I suppose... if you insist.

* After the Battle of the Tweets between Deepika and Imraan over her alleged tardiness, producers have
fake-leaked a story about how much they are bonding on set.

* Katrina Kaif is
not dating Shahrukh Khan. This is news. I'm going to write up a story about how I'm not dating Ranbir Kapoor.

Beautiful and talented Bollywood blogger Filmi Girl issued a firm denial that she was involved with actor Ranbir Kapoor, stating that the two were "just good friends."

* Shabana Azmi is
learning Punjabi!

* Bad news - Ayesha Takia might be
quitting acting!!!! Allow me to... NAHEEEEEEN!

* Shahrukh's
Ra.1 outfit is costing ek crore rupees! (Also, filming starts today.)

* Aparna Sen
talks The Japanese Wife!

* Sonam Kapoor is getting
schooled in the fine art of arriving on time to shoots.

* Sri Lanka has denied a VISA to
Akon for 'defaming Buddhism.'

*
Crooked gets a new title - Game. Meh. I liked Crooked better.

* Deepika might be doing the
Telugu version of Love Aaj Kal - and what does it say about me that I think I'm more likely to watch that one than the original Hindi...

* Okay, there have been A TON of article about
iHorror (aka Indian Horror films) today. You know what is the most horrific: SHINEY AHUJA IS IN THE FILM! Why is nobody mentioning this?

* It is worth clicking on
this article about Ritiesh Deshmukh's ringtone just to see the picture. I promise you that you will not regret it.

* Bebo is going to play a
tomboy in Golmaal 3... love it!

"My look in Golmaal 3 is non-glamorous. It's young and grunge and keeping the weather and look of Goa in mind. I play a tomboy but with a feminine touch. Though I will be using tapori language it won't be too abusive or vulgar. It will be in keeping with my persona."

I think if I loved Bebo anymore, my head would explode. What a girl!

PICTURE TIME!



Shahrukh meeting some contest winners!

Star CINTAA Superstars Ka Jalwa show



I know that everybody loved Aamir in
3 Idiots but... I still find something really disturbing about a grown man pretending to be a teenager.



This is much more like it!!!



Although this is my favorite of all!! I can't wait for his new film!

6 comments:

ajnabi said...

Love that picture of SRK with the fans... Girl on the right is thinking, "Will never... wash... right sleeve again..."

Those stories about Ayesha quitting acting have been around since she got engaged. I hope this one's as false as the others were.

I would like take this opportunity to categorically deny all rumors that I am dating Shahid. We're good friends, nothing more. Also, any stories about me solely being involved with him in order to teach him how to spell in English are completely false.

Shell said...

Ha ha! You're going to have all of us denying stories! Just last week I had reporters on my doorstep over allegations that they saw Shah Rukh and myself leave from the same hotel. Geez! It was just brunch people!

I might have to get excited about Golmaal 3 now that my love for Kareena has grown substantially. I can't wait to see her feminine tomboy.

Hope the article about Ayesha is not true. I've grown to really enjoy her acting.

One crore for a costume! Wowzers. All I can say is it better be leather and it better be tight.

honeycombveils said...

That pic of Riteish is hilarious!

I'll jump on the rumor train, too - I realize that some people may have spotted a tall, insanely good-looking man taking quite a few dance classes in a New York City mid-town studio. Although he kept his right hand in his jacket pocket the entire time, some sharp eyed gals have recognized Hrithik Roshan by the unmistakeably close body language and fond glances exchanged between him and this unknown woman, who refused to comment on their joint future project and only mentioned that she was his dance partner and NYC guide.

OKay, this was too much even for me... I gotta get a towel because all that mental dancing is wearing me out.

Filmi Girl said...

Gosh, the rumors are flying fast and furious around here today!! The tabloids are going to have their work cut out for them tomorrow!!

Keep it up, ladies! Hee hee!

MsBlogger said...

Hey FG have you seen the Badmaash Company trailer? What do you think of it?

Filmi Girl said...

@msBlogger You know, I saw it just before I left the house this morning! I think it looks like it will be a fun film if nothing else... and hopefully we get a hit for Shahid! :)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl