Monday, March 8, 2010

Lakme Fashion Week Part 2!

Welcome to Lakme Fashion Week part 2!


Neha Dhupia came out!

And hottie singer Sophie Chaudhary!

Malani Ramani Show

Arjun Rampal’s gorgeous wife Mehr Jessia in a divine one-shoulder number…

Sanjay Kapoor’s beautiful wife Maheep Kapoor!

Danger: Curves Ahead! Chunkey Pandey’s wife Bhavna Pandey!

I don’t even know about this baggy look, you guys…

But this… YES!

I WANT!

Looking beautiful, ladies!

Narendra Kumar Show

Neil Nitin Mukesh descends from the Matrix.

I like this one – I’d wear it!

Love it!

Shantanu & Nikhil Show

Deepika Padukone buzzing down the ramp!

I love this hoodie!


This is exactly how I dressed for much of college…and I have the pictures to prove it. Which you will never see.

4 comments:

Bombay Talkies said...

I'm confused about all the brownface at Malani Ramani. Any idea what that was about?

Tady Rox! said...

What is up with that black face makeup in the Malani Ramani show!!???!!

VIBGYOR said...

I like shoes of models more than their clothes :)

Filmi Girl said...

I have no idea about the brownface unless it was a comment on how pale all the models are... I'll look into it!

(And some of those shoes are pretty excellent...)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl