Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kareena Kapoor Rocks My World!



We all know I love Bebo - and this is just one more reason why. The It Girl of Bollywood fashion has graced Pakistani fashion house Firdous with her lovely self for a photo shoot!

In the wake of Shahrukh Khan's problems with Shiv Sena, it's very refreshing to see that Bebo isn't letting their scare tactics keep her away from modeling gorgeous clothes...

(If they have a website for ordering information I couldn't find it - anyone?)

Take a look for yourself!



I love this one - look at how she swirls out the skirt...



She can play so girlish! I almost expect her start jumping up and down in glee!



That's Miss Bebo if you're nasty...



Oh. My. God. Don't you want to lick whipped cream off those cheek bones? She takes what could be a tame pastel, floral dress and makes it... exciting.



I'd love to see all the fashionistas of Lahore copying this one!



The colors of this one are very nice - I love that chocolate brown...



Again, sassing up a conservative print... and I love the earrings (they remind me of Janet Jackon's
Rhythm Nation).











(Oh, so coy...!)

A series of full body poses...



This is the Bebo face... it says, "Whatever, beeyotch. Bring it."

5 comments:

Afreen said...

wow...very nice blog..keep it up :)

ajnabi said...

She really is gorgeous--love the many faces of Bebo!

Filmi Girl said...

@afreen Thanks, dude! :)

@ajnabi Isn't she wonderful?! She needs to release a photobook like all the Japanese and Korean celebrities do. I would totally buy like 20 copies.

honeycombveils said...

Divine pictures! Love her!

Bollyviewer said...

Fuinally, fashions that actually look good! And Kareena of course, is gorgeous - as always.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl