Good morning, everyone!!
* This just in: Salman Khan is kind of a jerk.
Whilst attending a 'Muhurat' for a film in Mumbai, Salman Khan was approached by a lady reporter who asked a question of him. However, Salman's numerous bodyguards misbehaved with her as several onlookers remarked that she was simply doing her job. Despite being at the scene, Salman passed off the incident and instead gave a sarcastic laugh before moving away arrogantly.
But when Katrina's guard steps on a journalist's foot, Kat expressed concern. Because she is a decent human being.
I wonder if this incident will influence Salman when he remakes Bodyguard. (The South film not the American one.)
* Hema Malini gives the best interviews!
What do you have to say about today’s heroes?
Sab chhote chhote hai, bahut short hai. That six-foot hero concept has disappeared. The Punjab puttars with lovely complexion like Shammi Kapoor, Dharmendra... woh pata nahin kahaan kho gaya. But today’s guys are good looking and work on their bodies. There is Salman, Shah Rukh, Aamir.
* Kangs is also giving sassy interviews!
“I’ve noticed that women are more interested in who they’re working with. I was shocked to know that someone can only be interested in the co-actor, and not the script. Ask them why, and they say, it’s an A-list actor, and it’ll prove beneficial to their career. And I wonder, ‘Are you an actor or a fan? How can you care less about your character?’” But Kangna says she understands this, for, “This is what happens with beautiful women who’re not intelligent. And that’s how even men want them to be. An intelligent woman may pose a threat to their intellect, you see. It is so natural. If I were a man, even I’d marry a beautiful, dumb woman, lest she proves I’m less intelligent!”
Kangana!!!! If you marry me, then you can be as intelligent as you want!
* And we're three for three today with Bebo!
There is so much speculation about your and Saif’s relationship and wedding. Does it affect you?
We have been open about our relationship and that’s why we are the hottest couple. If we get married now there will be no curiosity. We are enjoying all the attention and are used to news about us getting married and breaking up all the time. Whenever we get married, we will let the world will know.
Aw! I love that Bebo loves the attention she gets for dating Saif.
* Subash K. Jha says Lahore gets kind of tedious when it drifts away from the kick boxing.
* Priyanka Chopra is going to be hosting the new series of Fear Factor!
* Fox officially announced its support of Dum Maro Dum.
"We are happy to reiterate our vision of working with the best talent in the business and are sure that with the winning pair of Rohan and Abhishek we are looking to create a thriller that promises edge of the seat entertainment and is great fun to watch. The movie will appeal to people of all ages as the story is set in Goa with a background of realism."
Ugh - 'background of realism.'
Also, apparently Abhishek is playing a cop 'reminiscent' of the Big B in Zanjeer.
* Ranbir Kapoor has replaced Hrithik and Shahrukh in some advertisements.
* Bebo is playing a mom in Ra.1.
* Shahid Kapoor is growing a beard for Mausam.
* Shruti Hasaan is going to be in AR Murugadoss's new film!
* Read a profile on Gauhar Khan! (And ignore the snide remarks about Helen - who is not and was not chubby!)
* Still looking good after all these years: Vinod Khanna.
* Dil Bole Haddipa is showing as part of the Cleveland International Film Festival. However, they have translated the title into weird English and are calling it... well, you'll see:
If you fell in love with Bollywood after seeing "Slumdog Millionaire," you'll be head over heels for "My Heart Goes Hadippa." 6:30 p.m. Sunday; 4 p.m. Monday; 9:10 a.m. Thursday.
Just... no. First of all, Slumdog Millionaire is not Bollywood and secondly, even if it was, if you liked it, that is no guarantee that Dil Bole Haddipa would be something you would enjoy.
A better intro might be...
If you love dancing and musicals like "Mamma Mia" and enjoyed "She's the Man" starring Amanda Bynes, then your dil will bole 'Haddipa' for "My Heart Goes Hadippa!"
Finally, enjoy some ARSHAD WARSI!!!! What a cutie!
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl