Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dia Mirza in a Bridal Shoot...

Dia Mirza played dress up in some beautiful clothes for a fancy bridal photo-shoot. Something about her... she just looks so frail... like the clothes are wearing her but I thought it was an interesting collection of shots and worth sharing.


This one reminds me of Inara from Firefly! I love the fabric next to that buggy!


This one is nice - it feels very Old Hollywood to me.


She looks like she is going to float away off into the sky as soon as a strong breeze passes through...


Doesn't she look like a small girl playing dress up? It's rather endearing...


Although this one we get a taste of some Kangana-style fierceness... maybe she and Dia should hang out!

2 comments:

E said...

She does look rather thin and somewhat expressionless - she's just not doing it for me. These gorgeous clothes call for some attitude shots! Where's Bebo when you need her?

Bikram Singh Bathh said...

Loved the second pic,,, True Hollywood style,,, little expressionless though!!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl