Friday, March 26, 2010

Arshad Warsi Week Index

Just in case you want to come back and read the reviews again:

Ishqiya and from Anishok

Sehar

Munnabhai MBBS

Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II

Kabul Express

Sunday

Shortkut: The Con is On (from Shell)



Here is a nice contemplation on Arshad Warsi from Bollythoughts.

And the Live Chat from Bollywood Hungama transcript in which he is annoyed at stuff!

Please note that I got up at 5:30 am to bring you such interactions as this:

Filmi Girl : What has been most surprising about reaction to HTAG?

Arshad Warsi : filmi, nobdy could guess the climax


Oooo! Kya repartee!

3 comments:

BollyThoughts said...

FG, Arshad Week inspired me. Any chance you could add this post to your index?

I just started my blog, and this is the second entry. I'm slowly, slowly becoming an Arshad devotee.

Filmi Girl said...

Hi, I did just that!

I hope you get a chance to see him in something good... :)

I was thinking that maybe when HTAG comes out on DVD, we could do a special day of reviews or something!

jennyketcham said...

Have you seen him in his first movie Tere Mere Sapne? He's adorable in it and dances quite a lot. It's a sort of Prince and the Pauper story where Arshad is the pauper pretending to be the prince. Check out this number.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC-OF9zsKE8
Jenny K
Filmigoris.net

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl