Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wednesday Gossip!

One more day to go.......! I'll be in Mumbai very, very soon!

Let's see what the gossip rags have to say!

* Shahrukh Khan has canceled his endorsement deal with
Lux Cosy.

* Udit Narayan's son Aditya has started his own
playback career and he'll be testing out his acting shoes in Shaapit!

* Vidya Balan discusses the
pressure to lose weight in Bollywood.

"In order to lose weight, I used to starve myself for 12-14 hours at a stretch; didn’t sleep enough."

Why on Earth do movie people insist that actresses be thin when this is what they have to do to get to size zero? Do you really think a woman can give her best performance when she is on edge and cranky from not eating all day?

Give me Namitha any day over a starving starlet.

* Vidya's
Kismat Konnection co-star Shahid Kapoor talks about his 2010!

"Everytime I’ve sat at home without work it has worked for my career. I did it before ‘Vivah’ and before ‘Jab We Met.’ While I’m being directed by my dad I’d like to learn in every department. I want to learn about cinematography, choreography and direction. Most of all I’d learn a lot about acting from my dad. I want to try and absorb from him.”

* Ajay Devgan is not only wickedly handsome and talented, he's also a
gracious host.

"It’s like a picnic here. Every day after shooting either we spent the night partying at Ajay’s farmhouse, which is also in Karjat or in NDS itself," said our source, "And It’s Ajay himself who hosts the party. While shooting he is very serious but when the director Milan Luthria says pack up, suddenly his mood changes and he starts enjoying the company of Emraan, Randeep and Kangana.”

* Farhan is doing
playback for Zoya's next film.

* The New York Daily News follows up on the
Slumdog kids.

* Harman Baweja is doing a tribute to
Michael Jackson.

*
Stardust speculates on Ra.1

1 comment:

layla_aaron said...

I sooooo want to pay a visit to Ajay's farmhouse. I want to taste those award-winning mangoes he grows, along with the other organic produce. I just keep loving him more and more each day. Nothing like that first Bolly crush!!! <333

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl