Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Gossip!

Well, it's back to work for me after an EPIC amount of snow days! I'm actually kind of excited - well, excited and tired from getting up so early.

Also, I'm leaving for my Mumbai vacation in a week and a half, so if anyone has any great restaurants or shops or sights to share, please let me know!! I'll make a big list!

Okay, so, let's hit the gossip!

* Rohit Shetty has announced the
OFFICIAL cast of Golmaal 3.

"Let me clear all misconceptions once and for all. Golmaal 3 stars Ajay Devgn, Tusshar Kapoor, Shreyas Talpade, Arshad Warsi, Kunal Khemu, Kareena Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty and Ratna Pathak Shah in principal roles. Besides some of my favorite actors like Johnny Lever, Murli Sharma, Ashwini Kalsekar and Sanjay Mishra also form the supporting cast."

Have I mentioned how much I love this series of films?



*
Two films on Masterda , who led the Chittagong Uprising of 1930, are in the works right now. Abhishek is playing the lead in the more expensive one.

* Amitabh Bachchan was pissy at a promotional event for
Teen Patti and Stardust wonders why:

Another theory doing the round in this regard is that Amitabh Bachchan was upset with the young debutant actors whose behavior, he felt, was inappropriate on the occasion.

* Poor Vidya Balan is
worn out.

* John Abraham - who is criminally underappreciated for his role in
New York - is doing the remake of Kaakha Kaakha.

2 comments:

MsBlogger said...

I've quite liked the Golmaal series so far so I'm looking forward to Golmaal 3.

I also agree that John was awesome in New York!

Michael Barnum said...

I have yet to see either of the GOLMAAL films, althouth I have both sitting in my pile of to watch DVDs. I best get to it!

And I am actually very excited that John Abraham will be doing a south film...more and more I find myself enjoying the regional films even more then the Bollywood ones (Main reason, more songs!)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl