Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thums up to AKSHAY KUMAR!

Akki will be doing parkour again in his latest Thums Up commercial!! This guy can do everything! I'm telling you!

Let's take a little tour down memory lane... there are three little letters I will use to describe this ad: UNF.



Two Akshays for the price of one?



Here's a bootleg of his latest commerical!



And bonus Mahesh Babu!



Which leads me to an important question: Is Mahesh Babu the Akshay Kumar of South Indian films and, if so, why didn't I know this?

1 comment:

Louella said...

Mahesh Babu is not a tolly Akki, he's a Prince of Andhra Pradesh ;)

He's the original rowdy from Sallu's Wanted.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl