Is everyone burnt out on MNIK yet?! Just me?
Either way, let's see what the non-SRK Bollywood community is up to!
* The TOI begs Saif Ali Khan to stop torturing the audience by dancing.
Now don’t get us wrong Saif, we aren’t against you. You are a good actor, but when it comes to shaking a leg, just let Bebo do all the dancing.
* The fake Deepika Twitter continues to provide amusement for all involved! You can follow him/her at @padukoned ! You, too, can be on top of all the rumors the fake account starts - like how Deepika is dating Shahid. Which she is not.
* Salman Khan is sporting a mouche for Dabangg.
* When I go to Mumbai, one of my purchases is going to be Bipasha Basu's work out video. Do you know why? Because she said this:
My fitness video is for busy, lazy, shy and non-privileged people who can't afford the gym fees. I wanted it to be concise exercises that could be done in just 25 minutes and I didn't want them to look intimidating, like 'Oh my God only Bipasha Basu can do them.' The idea was to make it fun and easy.
You go, girl!
Also, she is going to be paired opposite Rana in Rohan Sippy's Dum Maaro Dum!
* Oh, GOD! I'm going to have to see the Priyanka and the Seven Husbands film because the cast includes Arshad Warsi, John Abraham, and Naseer. Imtiaz Ali had been up for an acting part but he dropped out.
* Sikander Kher is moving house to improve his luck. Um... maybe you should just take some acting classes or something, dude.
* Can I please just move in with Dimple and Akshay? This is the cutest story ever!!!
“You know my grandson (Aarav) recently won an award. Twinkle and Akshay were not in the country, as he had a doctor’s appointment. So, I was designated to take Aarav to the function. My grandson was so excited that he kept practicing his thank you speech for like 2 days! Of course, I was given instructions to prepare a few lines and speak at the function too.”
“But when he got there on stage, Aarav got nervous and just took his trophy and was about to leave. He just forgot his lines. So, obviously, nani should have spoken na? But guess what! I hadn’t prepared anything either!! And so, I am hiding from my son-in-law these days,” she says with a laugh.
* Something about Sharman Joshi really annoys me but that doesn't stop me from being disappointed that he isn't playing opposite Tabu in Toh Baat Paki. The boyish actor talks about working with her:
"We had a natural and easy connect. We hit it off immediately, seemed to have common interests to talk about and everything fell into place."
Note from Filmi Girl:
I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.
If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.
xoxo Filmi Girl