Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday Gossip!

I hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day. China's Global Times has a sweet story on India's gay community celebrating its first harassment-free Valentine's Day.

Gay activist Mohnish Kabir Malhotra is still single but he has arranged a special party for the day. "I don't have any partner but I'm hosting a theme party for my friends and everyone has to dress up in red and blue," says Malhotra.

Let's take a peek at today's Bollywood gossip!

* Deepika Padukone thinks she and Farhan Akhtar have
great chemistry!

* Akshay Kumar is pulling a
Mithun Chakraborthy in Action Replayy with a special disco number!

(Check out the picture at the link!)

* And Farah had a giant jumbo jet built for Akki's opening scene in
Tees Maar Khan!

* NTR Jr
talks about his career.

"I am a commercial hero and I will never leave that genre."

* Shahrukh Khan loves his
German fans!



Now, imagine Akki in this...!!

2 comments:

ajnabi said...

Haha, I love Farah! "In fact, if anyone wants to use a jumbo jet for a shoot they can give me a call." So funny!

You know what I like best about the disco dancing vid? The part where the little girl's up there shaking her booty. It looks like somebody's home video instead of a movie. :-D

Ami said...

I want to watch Akki in tight, glittery disco suit!! (err..that sounded wrong LOL)

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl