Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Gossip Post!

Good morning!!!

Today is the big day:
My Name is Khan! And the battle for the release made the New York Times!

And it looks like screenings
will start from noon.

*
Indian stars at Sundance!!! Check out interviews with Gurrinder Chadha and Aamir Khan!

* This just in:
Bebo and Saif are not married. Also, Bebo doesn't do kids.

* Akshay Kumar is a sweetheart to the extras on the set of
Patiala House and the promotional video for Action Replayy is almost done!

*
Aladin's Jacqueline Fernandez is doing an item number for Housefull!

* Here is an industry superstition I didn't know - if a heroine falls down during a song sequence, the film
will be a hit!

* I may have to go see
Valentine's Day because there is aSONG picturization! Also, there is adorable Taylor Lautner. Adorable 18-year old Taylor Lautner. *cough*

I'm glad to see that Hollywood is finally taking a few cues from Bollywood - did everyone catch the song in last year's
500 Days of Summer?

5 comments:

ajnabi said...

ROTFLOL About 500 Days' picturization--right down to the brass band, it's authentic Bollywood!

Filmi Girl said...

@ajnabi I'm just mad that I have to watch "Valentine's Day" now... LOL!

*pets TayTay*

shell said...

I had no idea 500 Days had a dance sequence. Might actually have to see it now. And I actually thought I wanted to see Valentine's Day, but now... a song and newly legal Taylor! Win Win!!!

Anita said...

Yup, I think the falling heroines thing started with Kajol. Everytime she fell the movie was a hit. This was usually in KJo films. Then Preity fell during the filming of Kal Ho Naa Ho and everyone cheered, lol. XD And this time for My Name Is Khan Kajol fell on the last day and no one helped her up, they just celebrated. Shahrukh joked that they even pushed her down once more for good measure. XD

myrna-nora said...

I loved the dance in (500) Days and its pay off scene later in the movie.
:D

If the heroine breaks her leg falling down... then is it the biggest super super hit of the year?

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl