Monday, January 25, 2010

Vogue India! You are my Inspiration...

Vogue India had a nice series that featured designers talking about their style icons... I have the filmi ones for you!

DIMPLE KAPADIA


Text: "A divine fire and ice combination that spells power and fragility in equal measure. Capricious, captivating, and utterly charming, she makes our clothes look magical." - Sandeep Khosla and Abu Janni


KAREENA KAPOOR


Text: "She is beautiful and always fashionable no matter what the occasion. I love dressing her... She makes heads turn in my Indian as well as my Western clothes." - Manish Malhotra

PRIYANKA CHOPRA


Text: "What I like most is her versatility. She carries off a lehenga with as much aplomb as she does a gown." - Ritu Kumar

3 comments:

Louella said...

LOL, it looks like some Pollocks work :)

eliza bennet said...

I like this and what she said about Priyanka is actually true. I don't like Piggy Chops and don't think her as a good actor but she sure can carry clothes and looks good in almost anything.

Bebo is fab and I think a good front for MM since I really like a lot of the things she wears.

Magy_837 said...

How wonderful that at least some designers appreciate women who are no longer in their 20s. And what they said about Dimple Kapadia is so true...

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl