* The lovely and talented me tells you how 3 Mistakes will be no 3 Idiots!
* Rakesh Roshan doesn't want to make Krrish 2 until the special effects can compete with Avatar. Do I need to get on my soapbox about how special effects do not a good film make or can me move along...?
* I enjoyed this breathless play by play of how SRK teased Shahid about his on/off romance with Priyanka and then Harman Baweja left in a huff because everyone forgot about him. Maybe Harman Baweja is like a hot dog...
* Salman Khan is trying to 'back-seat direct' the final print of Veer by suggesting lots of last minute changes - all of which have been ignored.
* The race to become Indian Super Queen 2010 is on! Celebrity judges Celina Jaitley, Zeenat Aman, and Salman Khan will help pick India's most lovely and talented transsexual.
And we thought we were progressive here in the States with RuPaul's Drag Race... *applauds the contestants and wishes them luck!*
Good on you, Celina, for helping promote gay rights!