Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tuesday Gossip....!

Good morning, all! It's still cold and January around these parts... *brr* ...maybe some coffee and gossip will warm me up!

* The lovely and talented me tells you how 3 Mistakes will be no 3 Idiots!

* Rakesh Roshan doesn't want to make Krrish 2 until the special effects can compete with Avatar. Do I need to get on my soapbox about how special effects do not a good film make or can me move along...?

* I enjoyed this breathless play by play of how SRK teased Shahid about his on/off romance with Priyanka and then Harman Baweja left in a huff because everyone forgot about him. Maybe Harman Baweja is like a hot dog...

* Salman Khan is trying to 'back-seat direct' the final print of Veer by suggesting lots of last minute changes - all of which have been ignored.

* The race to become Indian Super Queen 2010 is on! Celebrity judges Celina Jaitley, Zeenat Aman, and Salman Khan will help pick India's most lovely and talented transsexual.


And we thought we were progressive here in the States with RuPaul's Drag Race... *applauds the contestants and wishes them luck!*


Good on you, Celina, for helping promote gay rights!

1 comment:

Ami said...

*Rakesh Roshan doesn't want to make Krrish 2 until the special effects can compete with Avatar.*

..I'm sorry, but is that his exact statement coz it sounds errr.. so conceited? I dunno about anyone else, but I want this arc to complete as a trilogy..preferably b4 Hrithik thinks he's too old to play a superhero.

Poor Salman. But if Veer receives a poor response..which I don't think is possible coz he's shirtless in it from opening credits to the end and I know how his fans love that story development..he can always say "I've told them to edit it!" (the way he's going around town now explaining about why London Dreams was a flop).

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl