Never fear, though, because I am determined to watch it and as soon as I do I will report back to you about Jackie Shroff's golden arm and how many times Salman takes his shirt off.
Now that we have that settled:
* Siddharth talks Striker and has a kind word for his fans in Germany and Poland!
"More people in Germany and Poland watch my films than people in the north. They’re kind enough to follow me, although I haven’t had the chance to visit them yet. I want to do more work and be less bratty and lazy for them."
* I think somebody has been slipping drugs into Katrina Kaif's water supply. First she starts running her mouth off on winning a National Award and now she is talking about getting married in 2012.
Kat, please tell me this is just you joking with the press.
* And now Deepika says she is not single. I don't think she's patched up with Ranbir, since Karan was just telling the fangirls that Ranbir was single, so who knows who Deeps is dating now.
* Here is an interesting profile/interview of Anil Kapoor from the Boston Herald that doesn't mention Anil's Bollywood career at all. It's so funny to read about Anil Kapoor from a non-filmi perspective. Nobody asks about Sonam or when he and Sridevi are making Mr. India 2 or the infamous THERMOS INJURY...
* Another problem for Veer!!!! Copyright violation! Is this film already the biggest fiasco of the 2010s?
* And another wrinkle in the Pakistan-IPL public relations fiasco: Preity and Shilpa are now claiming that they were threatened into snubbing the Pakistani players.
Arjun Rampal threw a success bash for his National Award win and guess who showed up?! The most tired and haggard celebs you will ever see!
And can I just say that this is the best I've seen Saif looking in... months, if not at least a year. Saif!! Your widow's peak is cute! Stop covering it up! And is it me or does his face look mobile?
Keep on, keeping on, Farhan! (Somebody should make an icon of that...)
Aspiring actor Purab Kohli!
And the lady of the evening... Shahana Goswami!
Isn't she lovely? She came with her lady friend, costume designer Niharika Khan.