Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lazy Sunday! Gossip!

Lazy Sunday wake up in the late afternoon...

That song never gets old. Never. Also, I love this one.

Anyways... let's see what Lazy Filmi Girl has for you today!

* Ranbir Kapoor used to have a crush on Aishwarya Rai! CUTE!

* Akshay Kumar is shooting a new Thums Up commercial in Malaysia.

* People in Delhi can check out a Bollywood-inspired production of the French opera If I Were King!

* Shahrukh Khan is on Twitter as @iamsrk!

* Bebo refuses to play opposite Ranbir since they are first cousins.

* This story on Desi rock in America has been picked up by everyone.

* And the TOI has a story on Pakistani sounds in Bollywood.

* It's COMING! Ra.1 is hitting Miami, Florida!!! CAN YOU WAIT?!

* The VVC-Chetan Bhagat fued continues.

And how about the trailer for Striker!

5 comments:

Aqeel said...

The article of Pakistani sounds in Bollywood was a bit half-baked, i thought. I've read some of Maheen Sabeeh's articles and they are generally accurate and "fulfilling". I'm excited to see Ali Azmat doing his thing on "Tera Kiya Hoga Johnny" (I think thats the name of the movie he is contributing some of his music too).

Also would love to see Ali Zafar going to Bollywood, perhaps on screen... and he has done shirtless before..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paxN86MJZQA&feature=related

Tady Rox! said...

AHH!!!! SRK on twitter!!!! Greatest moment of my life....now this is how u start the new year...!!!

Aya said...

i was sooo happy to find out that SHAH RUKH KHAN HAS A TWITTER!!!
SO excited for Striker! looks like a good film and Siddharth is looking so cute.

eliza bennet said...

Siddarth is one of those people who took my breath away the first time I saw them on screen (the other is Leslie Cheung (RIP)

The film looks very good and I hope it will do good business.

Five Points Someone is a very entertaining book. I can't wait to watch the film and see who is right re:this issue.

Filmi Girl said...

@aqeel Those things usually are. I've been working on writing a fully-baked article on the same topic, so if you have any suggestions, please send them! :D

@Tady SRK!!!!! *dies*

@Aya Siddharth is soooo cute! Striker looks like a fun film! I hope it does well. :D

@eliza I'm curious to read "Five Point Someone" now and see what the fuss is about. Of course, that is exactly what Chetan Bhagat wants us to do... LOL!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl