Okay, then... MORNING GOSSIP!
* Madhavan gives a rather dull interview, notable only for the reporter's attempts to get him to admit that he's dating Kangana Ranaut.
* Madhavan needs to take some pointers from Kangana (who he not dating) because she gives a stellar interview that manages to be interesting AND doesn't give anything personal away.
"I’ve never said I didn’t want to be an actor. I wanted to, but knew it’s not a cakewalk. So whenever people used to ask me if I’d step into B’wood, I’d simply reply, ‘Dude, get me there if you can,’ for I knew it’s not easy. Acting is not MBBS — there are no textbooks, no written tests that you can sit for, excel in and get a degree. In the film industry, there’s no rulebook. In fact, before an exam, one knows what one has missed reading, and should have known, to get the right marks. Here, you don’t even know if you’re going wrong!"
* Lindsay Lohan is on her way to India to film a documentary for the BBC. So, we will know who the hopeless and most wild people are in Bollywood when we see the pictures of LiLo out partying. Any guesses on who she'll go out with?
* And it is Shahid Kapoor day on the Internet, with a bunch of stories about how he needs extra security now due to his stunning good looks, his veggie diet makes it hard to travel some places (I feel you on that one, yaar), and the poor guy can't step outside without girls asking him to strip down!
* Playback singer Shaan is involved in some sort of scandal in South Africa!! There are rumors of an affair, nasty SMS messages, and breach of contract issues! Juicy!
* I might the only person giddy with excitement to hear that Shirish Kunder (aka Mr. Farah Khan) has signed John Abraham for his next movie!!!! Shirish Kunder is the genius behind that flop that I love so much: Jaan-e-Mann.
* Ranbir Kapoor explains that the kiss in Rocket Singh is just a Korean Drama Kiss.