Saturday, December 19, 2009

Vettaikkaran!

"Like a rhinestone cowboy...."


Coming across stills from movies like this makes me curse the fact that I live in the stupid United States and must wait for the DVD because I bet Vettaikkaran will be pretty awesome to watch on the big screen.


As far as I can tell, Vettaikkaran is the story of "Police" Ravi (Vijay) who goes around beating bad guys up... because he's a hunter. Of bad guys.


Sounds good to me!


The romance track looks cute, too!




But mostly, I have a feeling that the cowboy part will be amazing.



Look at that winning smile!


And the obligatory skin show! Midriffs ahoy!

1 comment:

Liz C said...

If you are looking for more South Indian-cowboy mash-ups, I highly recommend Takkari Donga with Mahesh Babu. They've never released it with subtitles, but it's pretty easy to understand. The "cowboy movie" locations, stunts, sets, and costumes are both campy fun and really well executed.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl