Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sidney Sladen CIFW 2009!


Look! It's Neil Nitin Mukesh!


Hi, Neil!


You know who we're here for, though... look at that pose! NAMITHA!


"Yeah, I'm wearing this animal print dress - what are you going to do about it?"

And for good measure, here are the rest of the pictures I found... perhaps unsurprisingly, most of the styles could be worn by ladies who weigh more than 95 pounds.



I could rock the heck out of this outfit, for instance.




Such a pretty pattern...!




I think I'd look pretty smashing in this one, too...



2 comments:

Tady Rox! said...

I LOVE NNM!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets more films for nxt year!

Filmi Girl said...

Hee!!! He walks the ramp very well... I hope he gets some good films next year, too!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl