Saturday, December 26, 2009

Saturday Gossip Post!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

I haven't seen the Doctor Who Christmas Special yet but I cannot wait!

But while I was goofing off and eating Christmas cookies, let's see what was happening in Tinsel Town!

* Bad news for me - Katrina Kaif is... Team Edward. Naaaahiiiiiiin! Kat?! Have you seen New Moon? Did you not understand what Taylor Lautner's abs were telling you?

* After a year of interesting publicity stunts, topped by Aamir's "Where's Waldo?" act this month, Ram Gopal Varma wants to make this a new trend for the 2010s and is publishing a newspaper to be distributed to theatres until Rann's release.

* Prakash Jha tries to clear up the Rajneeti trailer dust-up and explains that the trailers ARE part of 3 Idiots prints being shown overseas because VVC didn't have time to remove them. VVC claims he knows nothing about it.

* Hrithik's wife Sussane nixes the love making scenes in Guzarish.

* I continue to adore Asin, who is just as delicate as Neha Dhupia when speaking to the press. She expresses her best wishes for Trisha in Bollywood and says:

“I believe in performance, not size zero...I am comfortable with my looks and I want audience to think me as a girl-next-door. Size zero is an unhealthy trend. I don’t want to pain myself to reduce weight."

* Another non-size zero beauty, Vidya Balan, has signed on to play Jessica Lal's sister who fights the system to avenge her murder.

* Anurag Kashyap has been told not to sensationalize the Guru Dutt biopic - but here is my question: does this mean a whitewashed film or is Kashyap just not supposed to make stuff up? Because Kashyap might be better off writing a script about a 1950s filmmaker named Schmuru Schmutt that has a better narrative flow than a ponderous and protective biopic.

2 comments:

rhilex said...

I loooooooove Asin! You go, girl!

And lmao at Where's Waldo. XD I personally thought that whole trip thing was a bit weird and overdoing it. I mean, what does that have to do with Three Idiots, anyway? Does he think people are going to do? "Oh, Aamir's pretending to be a master of disguise! Let's go watch his film!" ...seriously?

Simran said...

LOL. For once I agree with Kat. Go Team Edward!! Taylor Lautner does nothing for me , sorry FilmiGirl! >.<

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl