Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hrithik Shills for PROVOGUE!

Hrithik Roshan just did a new round of photos for Provogue.


This is his statement on his status as brand ambassador:

"My association with Provogue goes back a long long way. I'm very proud to finally be the brand ambassador of Provogue. Even before I became the brand ambassador, I was endorsing Provogue in a film called Fiza. In the entire film, pause anywhere, the shirt that I am wearing is Provogue.


(Is the change the Billy Ray Cyrus circa 1990 'do?)

And his thoughts on fashion:

"You could be wearing something that is good or bad, but if you have the mindset that says you're looking great - or are just comfortable with what you're wearing - you can make anything look good. But of course great clothes help a lot."

Thank you, Hrithik! He speaks from experience as a man who has made a lot of terrible outfits look great.

Is it wrong that I actually kind of love Hipster Hrithik?

This look is way more my speed... !

I could do without the cowl-neck sweater. Talk about making anything look good...

Being on the edge means corn rows?

I wish the "change" was a different facial expression. Can we get Tyra to teach him to "smize"?

YES! Here is the Hrithik I know and love - looking majestic and gazing off into the distance as his eyes twinkle and his hair blows with the wind machine... more of this one, please!

9 comments:

Ness said...

*gasps* what....have they done...to my Hrithik?

I can overlook the beard because it's kinda hot, but...the hair. THE HAIIIIIIR? Heh, my word verification is 'beary'. It seems apt.

Beth said...

Ha! I sent those around to the B Fug girls a few weeks ago and we are all stunned. STUNNED. BAD.

myrna-nora said...

The last one is nice, but I don't care for the others.

Smitha said...

Noooooo, Hrithik! You used to be the new hotness! What have you done?! *sobs in a corner*

Bollyviewer said...

OH NO! NAHIIIIN!!!! No matter how much cool you project, Hrithik, you cant make this look good. You are waaay hotter than Anil Kapoor - please do not imitate his 90s fashion faux pas, which means no mullett and no bobbed hair. I wont forgive you for this in a hurry (inspite of that last pic).

*goes off to worship Ranbir*

Anita said...

*commiserates with Smi* I remember his last Provogue shots. They were perfection. It is a sad day in Bollyland when Hrithik ends up looking like THIS! *sadface*

E said...

Am I in the minority here that thinks THIS MAN IS STILL SMOKIN'?!!!
I'm okay with it, I'll take him right here, right now, the less competition the better.. (well, maybe not in the one with the purple tie, he looks too starched)

I can't believe I'm saying this because I dislike beards so much but my boy Hrithik looks devastatingly handsome with a beard.(haven't they finished "Guzaarish" yet?) The first pic pretty much did me in, with the shaggy hair.. Oh, man.. What a man...

"sliding into a puddle of drool"

shell said...

Okay, the first pic had me, but the second lost me. I like a little shag sometimes on a man, but mullets, corn rows, and whatever the heck is going on in that 3rd pic is too much for me. I can't wait until we get back the Hrithik we all know and love.

Filmi Girl said...

@E LOL!!!!! You are welcome to Hrithik and all of his corn rows!! I'll just time travel back to snatch him up circa Dhoom 2. :D

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl