Friday, December 4, 2009

Friday Gossip!

This week just zipped right by! I can't believe it's already Friday! Well, I don't plan on seeing Paa due to the disgusting looking make-up Amitabh Bachchan is wearing but I did enjoy reading everybody's tweets on Paa - especially Ritesh Deshmukh who you should be following anyways because he's hilarious - gave this gem:

@riteishd: Ab corp misleads saying Paa stars AMITABH BACHCHAN-one watches the entire film and he is not even seen in one frame.But what u get is AURO

I seriously LOL'ed at that one. ILU, Riteish, and your delightfully serious tweets about Paa!

You should also probably be following @shahidkapoor and @vivek_oberoi as they both enjoy posting glossy promotional photos of themselves!

Anyways...

* Twinkle is not doing Akshay's clothes for Patiala House - instead, he's going to be dressed like a guy from Southall. Apparently, Rishi and Dimple are in this film, too!

* Zoya's new road trip film starts shooting in April!

*** ETA: Sorry guys, my computer crashed after I typed that and I lost all my links and I don't have time to find them again before I have to go to wooooork! Boo!

Um... Ranbir was voted sexiest guy alive, Diganth has a new movie, SRK is playing a 75-year old, andddd... Ranbir was quoted as saying that he's not "single" and now we're all speculating on what that means...

And I'm attended a wedding tomorrow, so I might not have time to post in the morning. I'll try to put up something amusing tonight to make up for it.

Have a great Friday everyone!!!

(And go see New Moon for some LULZ and topless werewolves!!)

5 comments:

Anita said...

For anyone who wants to see SRK as a 75-year-old, which is full of lulz, go here! XD

http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/features/2009/12/04/5741/index.html

Emily said...

Ranbir...sexiest guy alive? Yeah, right. :-P

I'm glad I'm not the only one not seeing Paa because of the creepy makeup look. Why can't Abhi make movies I want to see anymore? I'm actually contemplating watching Drona just to see him in something new.

Filmi Girl said...

@anita Thanks!!! <3

@Emily Hee! He didn't top my list but we all have our own preferences. And Drona wasn't that bad. The first half is actually fairly entertaining in a LULZy way - you just need to fast forward through every scene in which Abhishek attempts to dishoom because the man cannot fight to save his life.

shell said...

Ranbir as sexiest guy alive? Who took this poll?

Curiousity got the better of me and had to go visit the link Anita posted. I don't want to see SRK playing 75 until he is 75. Why can't these actors just play their own age? However, they aged him well I supppose.

PS. I went and saw New Moon last weekend and really liked it. Much better for me than the first one. And I'm all about the wolfpack! Woof!

E said...

I know it sounds crazy but I actually felt jealous when I read about the new Zoya Akhtar movie- a male bonding movie, shot in Spain in the spring? With Farhan, Abhay and my boy Hrithik?

I wanna be there, too! I LOVE Spain so much and if they'll be shooting in the south or in the Barcelona area I'll be beside myself with envy.

Hey, I'm a wardrobe union member- take me with you Zoya!!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl