* Let's talk Kurbaan! Apparently, controversies can drum up publicity but not get people into the theatres. Also, film critic Khalid Mohammed was kicked out of a screening of Kurbaan after he got into an argument with a socialite.
* Heaven help us! Ajay Devgan is remaking License to Wed - you know, that film where Robin Williams plays the priest who is a little too interested in John Krasinki's sex life?
Kill me now.
* Veer has been scheduled to be released in January and Sallu is following Aamir's game plan for the launch. We'll see if it helps... Veer has been nothing but a hot mess since it began filming.
* Manmohan Shetty thinks the mulitplexes are dragging down Bollywood.
"The main culprit to bring down Bollywood are multiplexes. The tickets are priced so high that people who used to watch the movies by paying Rs.30 to Rs.40 are not coming to cinema halls anymore. With high budgets and high priced tickets at multiplexes, film business has become difficult."
* Rani is having trouble on the set of her TV show... she doesn't like the format.
* David Dhawan and Salman Khan might team up for a remake of Telugu blockbuster Kick!
Finally, has everyone seen the trailer for Dance Pe Chance? It certainly makes it perfectly clear what the main draw of the film is going to be - not that I'm complaining...