Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday Gossip!

Yes, okay, so I saw New Moon for the third time last night... what's it to you? Honestly, I can't remember the last time I saw a movie THREE times in the theatre. I saw Ghajini twice, Tashan twice, Dhoom 2 twice... but THREE times?

*clearly needs a Taylor Lautner intervention*

Okay, then...

* I love Neha Dhupia. She's just so cheeky!

Same held true for De Dana Dan where Priyadarshan felt that he could see a naughty opportunist girl in her. In the film, Neha plays a club singer who has a 'bindaas' attitude towards life and is a 'huge advantage taker'.

"I am happy that he felt so. My role is quite spunky in 'De Dana Dan'. There is a lot of spark in it."

So true! She was quite charming in De Dana Dan!

* The shooting for Rajneeti is complete!

* Rumor has it that Bebo has been offered 10 crore to do Golmaal 3... (Take it, Bebo! I want to see this film!)

* Mahesh Babu's next is going to be called Mr. Perfect. Fitting, na?

And finally, for those who haven't seen it yet - the missing De Dana Dan rain dance!

It feels very, very Southern - I love it!

4 comments:

shell said...

Three times! The last time I saw a movie several times in the theatres was for Titanic. I'm going to see New Moon today. Vampires or werewolves Filmigirl?

Filmi Girl said...

Oh - Werewolves all the way!

The sad part is, I went in expecting to laugh at it and came out a total Team Jacob fangirl.

I defy anyone to resist the Team Jacob after watching New Moon :D

ajnabi said...

I've always been Team Jacob! (Well, as Team Jacob as being 32 and him being underage will allow.) He rocks! And I'm so glad they added more action to the movie because the book? Snoooore. Although! The months-passing placards were insanely entertaining and even my very literal, huge fan sister-in-law started hooting with laughter as the camera circled Bella and "November" appeared onscreen.

Okay. Um. Bollywood! Or, Tollywood! Mr. Perfect is indeed apt. No Mahesh Babu film in nearly 3 years should be a criminal offense. :-)

TadyLovesDaniel said...

Golmaal 3?!?!!? YES!!!Please Kareena!!!!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl