Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Gossip...!

Good morning!!

Not much new going on today...

* The most interesting story of the day is the Bollywood-Nollywood meet-up scheduled next month.

* Rajkumar Santoshi's next is with Sunny Deol.

* The Kurbaan poster has raised some ire. Shiv Sena sent Bebo a sari.

* There is another film with retro gangster theme coming out - called Tomorrow.

* Vidya Balan doesn't want a skin show.

* Katrina Kaif has raised her fee to 2 crores.

* Bollyspice has an interview with 1920's Adah Sharma.

2 comments:

Simran said...

Does anyone even care what Vidya Balan wants?

I'm getting so turned off by Saifu's new look that I think I just won't watch Kurbaan. If I do, it's for Vivek only.

ajnabi said...

I am, without a doubt, going to watch Kurbaan for all the principles, but I think it's hilarious that they sent Bebo a sari. Or I would, if they were powerless.

Wow, go Katrina! 2 crores--awesome.

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl