Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Gossip!

A little late this morning!! Sorry! I hit up the late show of Ajab Prem... - which was fantastic - so I didn't get home until 2am ish.

Anyways - don't forget to check out my Madhuri Dixit fanvid!! I just posted it, so click on back to the previous post and take a peek!

* It wasn't just me excited to see Ranbir and Katrina, the film has done well on Friday collections, with an opening to rival a "Khan" film!

* The only Telugu film to be screened at the Mumbai International Film Festival was Sontha Vooru - about an undertaker, a prostitute, and a "limping boy."

* Aw!! Ajay Devgan threw a party celebrating All the Best: Fun Beings and people showed up!

* Atif Aslam is fielding Bollywood offers. Let's hope he follows Kishore-da rather than Himesh Reshamiya.

* Magadheera has turned into a super-duper hit!

* Finally, Amitabh is fully on board with Team Katrina!

"Katrina is a modern day marvel. From a non-Hindi speaking young shy and uncertain lady of Boom, she has grown and grown to become one of the most desired actresses in our fraternity."


Asin is on the cover of FHM! I can't wait to see the full photo shoot!


And Preity presented the Big B with an award at the MAMI!

3 comments:

shell said...

Yay! I was really hoping that Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani was going to turn into a winner. It just looked too darn cute to go wrong.

Kiran said...

Its been so long since one saw Preity. Is she really going to Harvard? Wow!
Magadheera has become bigger, much bigger, than a super-duper hit. It has grossed more than 100 crores in 100 days & has become the biggest grocer of South Indian Cinema.
http://idlebrain.com/trade/magadheera-100days.html

Simran said...

Awh, it was nice seeing Preity after so long! I am so looking forward to Ajab Prem Ki . I love Ranbir! :D

I'm sorry for going completely off topic here but Filmigirl, have you seen Kunal Khemu's new look?

You can check it out here: http://www.hamaraphotos.com/kunal_khemu_1482_8.html

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl