Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Gossip!

Good morning! It makes it so much easier to head into work knowing I only have a three day week... ah... I love Thanksgiving!

* Akshay talks about Katrina Kaif - their film De Dana Dan opens Friday.

"I don't make it a hobby to help heroines. I wait and I watch and I will of course be there to guide any damsel in distress. However, a 'Katrina' doesn't walk by a film set everyday. They are one in a million for a reason."

Akki may not make a hobby of it, but Katrina might be starring opposite him in Farah Khan's new film!!!

And Shirish Kunder explains that SRK always knew that it was going to be Akki for Tees Maar Khan.

"When I was writing Tees Maar Khan, I always had Akshay Kumar in mind. So there is no question of Shah Rukh feeling upset or anything. He knew about the film from the very beginning so obviously there were no questions to be asked when Tees Maar Khan was announced with Akshay. Now if someone out there wishes to get 1 and 1 together then we can't help that, right?"

* Malaika Arora Khan is doing an item number in Dabangg.

* Kurbaan is a flop. And I can't say I'm too surprised. But Saif tries to justify his frozen faced performance and pretends that Kurbaan has nothing in common with the far superior New York.

"Have I come up with an award winning act? Well, I won't say that. Really, I never thought of an award while shooting for Kurbaan. Yes, it's a tough and a strong role but what I have done isn't stupendous. Yes, the film is stupendous though. It is a deadly movie for sure. Regarding my performance, it's for people to decide and let me know!"

And that's all she wrote today!

2 comments:

ajnabi said...

I'm not surprised that SRK already knew about Akshay being in Farah's next. They seem to be very close, and not just because of their professional connection. Plus, I mean, when has Farah ever been anything other than blunt?

Andromache said...

Mwahaha! That's what Kurbaan gets for never paying its caterers in Philadelphia!

Vengeful streak? me?

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl