Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Jaggubhai: Shriya Saran's Next Film!


I have to admit, when I first saw this poster for Jaggubhai, Shriya Saran's new film, my first thought was "CUTE!" and my second was "Oh, jeez, they are sticking her with an old guy?"

Imagine my delight when I realized that Sarathkumar is playing her... FATHER. Yes. Tamil films get it right and cast the 50-something actor as the 20-something actress's dad.



The way I understand the plot, Shriya is the daughter that the titular Jaggubhai never knew he had until he is sent a secret will from a woman he had a fling with a long time ago. Shriya plays the daughter he never knew he had - but now he has to protect her from the same thugs that tried to kill him "20" years ago when he was having the affair with her mother.

*phew*

Also, she doesn't know that he is her father and acts like a brat.


CUTE! Shriya Saran is adorable in all her avatars...


And Kiran Rathod has an item song! Yay!

Here is the trailer:



1 comment:

Louella said...

Plot of this movie reminds me one movie with Jean Reno called Wasabi...

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl