Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Gossip!

Good morning! Yours truly took the day off today for some well deserved R&R.

And what is more relaxing than gossip!

* Priyanka and Ranbir's Anjaana-Anjaani is going to be shooting in New York City and San Francisco! So, get your stalker cameras out to find those film sets!

* Ranbir is flying from the Anjaana-Anjaani sets in Bangkok for a roundtable discussion with Aamir Khan and Javed Akhtar.

* David Dhawan talks Hook ya Crook.

"Yes, the shooting of the film has been on hold for a while since it requires a schedule with some top Indian cricketers. It still hasn't been decided who would these cricketers be. However, the demand of the script is that this man has to be a top player from the current generation. We can't afford to have a lesser cricket star."

Well, then. Okay. John Abraham's foot injury was another delaying factor. Hook ya Crook sounds fun, so I hope the film does eventually get released.

* Vipul Shah doesn't think the India-UK co-production treaty is of much benefit to Indian film producers.

And this isn't strictly Bollywood related but comic nerds should check out Hellblazer #261, in which John Constantine goes to India, and let me know if it is any good.

3 comments:

jocelyn said...

I'm really looking forward to Anjaana-Anjaani. I think Ranbir and Priyanka will make an interesting jodi.

That graphic novel looks extremely disturbing--yikes!

ajnabi said...

Ha! That's me, by the way! Forgot to sign into my Blogger account. :-)

Simran said...

I agree, the Priyanka-Ranbir jodi sounds interesting and I'm excited :D

I hope Hook Ya Crook doesn't get shelved until later on .. :(

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl