Friday, November 20, 2009

First Look: Iddaru Monagallu


Namitha is looking sultry in her new film Iddaru Monagallu! It's a thriller releasing on November 27th and I can't find any more information except that Namitha is HOT!





I like how she is looking directly at the camera. Contrast this image with the one of Saifu looking directly out at the audience from the poster of Kurbaan. Namitha knows exactly who is in charge here: Her.


And a little something for those of you who enjoy hairy chests...

No comments:

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl