Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Gossip Post!

There always seems to be more gossip on Wednesdays than the rest of the week... I wonder why.

Okay, has everyone seen Adam Lambert's new video for "Time for Miracles"?!


Yes, I have very sophisticated tastes! I love my Glambert and Bolly-lovers with a flair for the overly dramatic should check him out.

Anyways, on to Masala Pradesh!

* Raj Kumar Hirani is having difficulties with the marketing of 3 Idiots - namely the need to have Bebo in the posters but with the title as "3" and her as "4" they can't quite figure it out.

* Kunal Deshmukh (Janat) had trouble casting the leads in Tum Mile - and ended up with Soha and Emraan.

* Salman blames Sohail and the release date for the super-flop of Main aurr Mrs. Khanna.

* The ridiculous but entertaining Blue collected Rs. 51 crore over the weekend. Not too bad...

* Has Priyadarshan brought Aamir and Tabu together? I thought she was fairly tall, so this could be interesting...

* Ladies - Ranbir could be back on the market soon! He and Deepika have been fighting again! (I'm sure Neetu and Rishi will like us better, right!)

* Shahid Kapoor and Ken Ghosh, who is directing the handsome dancer in Dance Pe Chance, have fallen out. Rumor has it that a certain v-neck wearing hottie was interfering in the directing of the film, much to Ken Ghosh's chagrin.

* Ajay Devgan punks Katrina Kaif!! This one you need to read for yourself - what a jokester that guy is! I'm sure I'd fall for it, too, Katrina! Don't feel too bad...

* A couple of students at Yale are going to make their own Bollywood movie called "Bulldogs in Bollywood: Shake it like Shahrukh." E-mail me, girls, if you'd like to do an interview!


Aladin in just a week and a half, folks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Shahid Ken news is totally not true. That last quote from Ken is old. He said that long time back when he was asked about how Shahid has grown as an actor. When CPD was done, Ken gifted Shahid a really expensive designer jacket that he bought from like Paris or something, and thanked Shahid for bringing him back to direction.

eliza bennet said...

I'm liking Katrina more and more.


And I hope Aladdin does well.

ajnabi said...

With rumors like that going around I'm not surprised that Shahid kept emphasizing the "fact" that he's "a director's actor" in Filmfare. LOL

Poor Katrina. I totally would have fallen for it too. :-D

I might like Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna when it comes out on DVD. Opening opposite Blue would've killed many a better film.

rhilex said...

Don't you love how the Khan brothers are being mighty immature and putting the blame of a flop on anyone but themselves? *sighs*

Aamir/Tabu would be interesting!

And I want to know where that article about Ranbir and Deepika got it's sources, because it just doesn't seem to have any. ;)

shell said...

It looks like Katrina walked right into that with both eyes closed. Poor girl.
As for Main Aur Mrs. Khanna, I think that Sallu-bhai should take a look in the mirror and figure out how to be a better actor rather than point fingers.

Filmi Girl said...

Sourceless gossip is hilarious! I wouldn't take any of it seriously, though. :D I'm not in the cold hard fact reporting business, after all!

simran said...

HAHAHAHAHA that sucks for Katrina...LOL I just love Ajay Devgan even more now .. :)

Awww I feel so bad for Sallu! But he's amazing so this flop shouldn't hurt him at all. Sohail on the other hand, he's gotta watch out!

Filmi Girl said...

@Simran Ajay Devgan is <3!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl