Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday Goss!

Okay, some of us - namely me - are running late today so goss will be short and sweet!

* Abhay Deol has the "munchies" on the sets of Aisha. Does this mean he's smoking a lot of weed in order to deal with Sonam?!

* Bebo is going on Dance Premiere League!

* UTV has the next 3 Anurag Kashyap films!

* Asin speaks fluent French!! I knew she was smart! She's also generous and is funding the education of some kids!

* Finally, masala.com hooked me up with this excellent story about a guy who has lived as Salman Khan's girlfriend for 12 years. Yes.

"I am in deep love with Salman. He is my life...For him (Salman) only, I changed myself completely. I can do anything for him," Ansari, 38, told IANS over phone.

You're welcome!

4 comments:

ajnabi said...

Poor Ansari. I feel sorry for his wife and parents. He seems happy enough though! LOL

If I were Abhay I'd be eating in hopes of inspiring Sonam to do the same.

myrna_nora said...

Wow! That is some crazy devotion the "girlfriend" has for his favorite star.

simran said...

I love Asin :D I knew she was a smart cookie..:) Lol, I'm kinda like Ansari .. But with John Abraham! :P

Filmi Girl said...

@ajnabi and Myrna_nora As long as Ansari is happy, I suppose we can't really fault him. :)

@simran I <3 Asin, too!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl