Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday Gossip

The end of a three day weekend is such sad time... I was just getting used to staying up as late as I wanted... ah, well...

Some of us need to work for a living!

Okay, speaking of some people who work hard and others who are hardly working - let's see what's happening in Tinsel Town!

* Trisha talks to Indiaglitz!

Do you think actresses get equally important roles when compared with the heroes?

No definitely not. It is very rarely that heroines get to do roles that are very important. But you have to accept the fact that the film industry is male dominated and heroes are given more important characters. But these days there are certain filmmakers who feel the need to give importance to the role of a heroine and get the best performance out of her and I have been lucky to get a chance to work with filmmakers like these all along my career.

The interview is actually pretty interesting - the interviewer keeps trying to zing her into admitting that Hindi film heroines are more glamourous and out of touch than southern heroines. Also, there is a bikini question which she answers very well.

* After Bipasha's groping incident, Ajay Devgan hired major security - including 20 security men for the venue - so that she would feel safe for the All the Best promotions. I don't care what people say about Ajay Devgan, the kind of guy who would do that for a girl is a guy I would want to work with - Halla Bol or not.

* Genelia D'Souza is hosting a new TV show that I certainly will want to see - rich kids forced to live in the slums. That's the whole premise.

* Sonu Niigaam loves Kannada songs! (Me, too!)

Who wouldn't hire this woman extra security?!

My beloved Akki won some sort of martial arts award! I cannot wait for Blue, BTW.

Zayed Khan has the most tragic fashion sense! You would think his Didi would help him out! Yes, it's Couture Week!

Dimple - the best thing about Luck by Chance by about a factor of 1000.

And always brightening up my day... K.Jo.!

3 comments:

myrna_nora said...

Awww, that is really sad that Bips has to worry about her safety, but that was a great thing Ajay did for her.

ajnabi said...

Poor Bips. I'd have a hard time going out after something like that. :-( I loved the Trisha interview--thanks for the link! And KJo looks great with that distinguished gray at the temples. He should just keep it.

simran said...

Awww :D Ajay Devgan is amazing!!!

Lol, I think Zayed Khan looks awesome :)

KJO :D Brilliant as always!

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl