Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday Gossip!!!

So... what is happening in Gossip Town?!

* My favorite rapper Hard Kaur may or may not be appearing in Akshay Kumar's Patiala House but she will at least be on the soundtrack. I really hope this rumor pans out because I would love to see my girl playing Akki's sister!!

* Aftab Shivdasani doesn't want to be a chocolate boy anymore.

"Yeah, I know. But I don't want to be a choco-boy anymore. I want to portray all possible characters on-screen. The day I can play any character with ease, I will consider myself as an 'actor'. Till then, I am a just a performer.''

Aw!! He thinks he can act... how cute! Aftab, dude, I hate to break it to you but from what I've seen "chocolate boy" is the upper limit of your abilities. How about you try doing theatre for a while to work on your skills?

* Prakash Dad has had to turn down tons of offers after his starring role in Wanted because of previous commitments! Will he be the next Boman Irani of Bollywood?!

* Hema Malini wants to remake Mamma Mia with daughter Esha. Disaster?

And that's all the gossip fit to print for today, folks!

4 comments:

eliza bennet said...

I hope that Prakash Dad will be in many Bollywood films as Boman Irani. I like him a lot and do not like Boman at all.

If Hema would cast someone talented instead of Esha I think I would watch Indian Mamma Mia (but then again I love Hema on screen)

Sujal said...

Boo on the Aftab hate.
He's had a couple of good-ish movies...
Awara Paagal Deewana (sure, he wasn't the main actor, but w/e), Darwaza Bandh Rakho and maybe even Daddy Cool.

They're all comedies though... maybe he should stick to those? (Though I am looking forward to Acid Factory)

Filmi Girl said...

@Eliza I wish Hema would cast somebody talented, too, but I guess we'll just have to make do with seeing beautiful Hema dancing and acting her heart out! :)

@Sujal I never said I didn't like Aftab - just that he's not really an "actor" per se. I wouldn't trust him with anything serious any more than I would trust Deepika Padukone - but if he sticks to things like Kambakkht Ishq then I have no problems with him. :)

simran said...

Awww I think Aftab is adorable on screen. He may not be the best of actors but he's still alright! I am looking forward to Acid Factory mainly because of him ... :) And Danny! :P

Note from Filmi Girl:

I love Bollywood - and all the ridiculous things that happen in Bollywood - but it doesn't mean that I can't occasionally make fun of various celebrities and films.

If you don't like my sense of humor, please just move on by - Trolls are not appreciated and nasty comments will be deleted.

xoxo Filmi Girl